Home Styles - Dining Set

1.3

On March 13, 2016 we placed an order for 5178-318 Home style 5 piece dining set II- black. A about 6 months after we received the product the finish started to come off the table.

You would wipe it to clean it and the rag would be black. Now it is getting worse the table no longer has a dark rich back color, it looks dull, and grease spots wont come off of it. I have tried to contact Home styles and they did not return my email.

I would like to know what we can do about this table and it's poor construction. You can see the spots in the pictures that wont come off and the dull faded color.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Styles Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I have emailed them in febuary and no response.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 17, 2017.

Home Styles - Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service and Missing Parts

Welwyn Garden City, England
Style and Design

I purchased a bureau and media chest from Home Styles Furniture on Amazon. I had parts missing.

I called and twice had the wrong parts sent to me. Then they sent me a huge bag of parts, none of which were the ones I needed. The quality of the piece is also poor and the drawers do not close tight. I called and asked for a manager and spoke to Meagan Dooley who was no help and only apologized and she told me to deal with Amazon.

I'm now on the phone with Amazon. This has been ongoing for three weeks now and the bureau is still not complete.

It is very frustrating and I am returning the whole thing. I would NEVER buy from HOME STYLES in IN or KY ever again!

Reason of review: Poor quality, missing parts, terrible customer service.

I didn't like: Quality and service.

• Home Styles Furniture
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 05, 2016.

Home Styles does not stand behind their furniture

I'm using the word "Furniture" loosely because furniture at this price should not have to be assembled by the customer. Anyway if you have a problem with a product and you contact Home Styles outside of 30 days, you are completely out of luck.

Not even an option to purchase replacement parts.

Unfortunately I purchased a buffet that arrived in a million pieces and was in the process of moving so I put the box into storage. A few months later when I went to assemble it, some of the parts were wrong and they could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Styles Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 22, 2016.